We live in a fast-paced society and can feel overwhelmed by the pressures and challenges we face in everyday life. Problems can happen to anyone.you're not alone. We're here to help.
Our professionally trained staff helps children, adults, and families heal emotional wounds and cope with life's challenges. Our services are confidential and are offered on a sliding fee scale. We accept most major insurances. We work with a wide range of problems, including:
- CHILD/ADOLESCENT - adjustment issues, depression, loss, divorce, child abuse, ADHD, school problems, peer pressure, self-esteem and behavior problems.
- ADULTS - anxiety, stress, depression, loss, grief, relationship problems, divorce, adult ADD, post-traumatic stress, and adjustment to life changes.
- COUPLES - pre-marital counseling; marital problems including adjustment issues, decision-making, communication, handling conflict; and marriage enrichment.
- FAMILY - parenting, step-parenting, family conflict, support through a family crisis, adjustment problems, illness and death.
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION - We provide presentations and workshops on a variety of topics related to family life. Call us at 322-1400.
Counseling Services are provided on a sliding fee scale based on income and number of dependents.
Don't let problems control your life, call today for an appointment.
GETTING HELP TODAY CAN CHANGE YOUR FUTURE!
SIGNS YOU MAY NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP
Life is stressful. Even good things that happen to us can cause stress and anxiety. It's okay to admit that you can't handle everything or solve all your problems on your own. If any of the symptoms listed below persist more than three weeks, it might be time to seek professional help.
- Feeling anxious, sad, depressed, hopeless, or tearful most of the time
- Lack of interest in things you usually enjoy
- Trouble sleeping or wanting to sleep all the time
- Managing stress by smoking or drinking too much or using drugs
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
- Thoughts of running away, injuring yourself or others
- Excessive weight loss or gain from lack of appetite or overeating.